Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Cakes



Halloween is over but I just got to share this cakes I found in A Wedding Cake Blog. Better late than never! 


Anyway, if you like a Halloween themed cake for your wedding, birthday or whatever event you're planning on celebrating. Then you might want to see this cakes and take inspiration from it. You could probably use it for next year!

The picture above is a Spider Cake. The art is incredible. However, I don't think you could make me eat that cake because I hate spiders. I know... It's just art... They aren't real... Still, it gives me creeps. 




I might be persuaded to have a cake like this for my wedding. It looks traditional and classy save for that skull bride and groom cake topper. 


Instead of just putting a creepy bride and groom cake topper on top of a traditional-looking cake to make it more Halloween-ish, why not go all out by having a great black and orange cake with a Jack Skellington and Sally as a cake topper? Do you like it?



Yes, the cake really looks delicious. But I'm not a big fan of spiders so I think I'll pass on this one.







These cake pops are something that I wouldn't mind eating. But I think that they would be too cute to eat so I might end up saving and displaying them instead of eating them. 


So what do you think?  Are Halloween weddings your thing?  Or, do you think Halloween is more for kids?
Read More:  autumn cakes, fall cakes, fall themed cakes, halloween, halloween cakepops, halloween cakes, halloween wedding cakes, scary wedding cakes, skull cake toppers, spider cakes, wedding cakepops
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment